2. Data Controller
The person responsible for data processing on this website and the contact for data protection concerns is:
Cornelia Hesse Honegger
8008 Zurich email@example.com
3. Data Collection on this Website
Our website is hosted by Mittwald CM Service GmbH & Co. KG, located at Königsberger Straße 4-6, 32339 Espelkamp. Phone: +49-5772-293-100. Fax: +49-5772-293-333
Commercial Register Number: 6640, AG Bad Oeynhausen. VAT ID: DE814773217.
To ensure the optimisation and maintenance of our website we log any technical errors that may occur when you access our website. Additionally, when you access our website, your device's browser automatically transmits information to our hosting provider, including:
- IP address and operating system of your device
- Browser type and version
- Language settings
- Date and time of the server request
- The accessed file
- Referrer URL (the website from where the accessed ours)
- Status code (e.g., 404)
- Transmission protocol used (e.g., HTTP/2)
Our hosting provider collects and stores this data to improve processes, enhance website usability, and ensure the security and stability of our computer system. For further details, please refer to Mittwald CM Service GmbH & Co. KG's Data Protection Declaration at https://www.mittwald.de/datenschutz
Where the General Data Protection Regulation is applicable, the lawful basis for data processing is found in Article 6, Paragraph 1, Letter f of the GDPR.
4. External Links
Our website contains links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the content and data protection policies on these external websites. For information about their data protection practices, please refer directly to the respective websites.
5. Disclosure of Data to Third Parties
In order to maintain and update our website and provide you with information, we collaborate with various service providers, specifically IT service providers. These providers only use your data for processing orders on our behalf.
We do not transfer data to companies outside Switzerland and the European Union (non-Member State) without your consent if this is required under the relevant contract, to fulfil legal obligations or to protect our legitimate interests.
6. Your Rights
Depending on the data protection legislation that applies to you, you have the following rights:
- Request information, free of charge, about the data stored about you, its origin, recipients, and processing purposes.
- Request, under certain legal conditions, the correction, deletion, restriction, or objection to the processing of your data.
- If the GDPR applies, request the disclosure of this data for transfer to another organisation. As a user of this website, you can withdraw your consent at any time, with effect for future processing, by sending us an informal email message.
Please note that the above rights are subject to legal restrictions and may affect our ability to provide certain services. If needed, you can enforce your rights in court or to file a complaint with the competent data protection authority. In Switzerland, the competent authority for Switzerland is the Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner (https://www.edoeb.admin.ch/edoeb/en/home.html).